Integration is the process of programming and outfitting industrial robots so that they can execute automated manufacturing operations. Systems integrators or robotic integrators are businesses that may assess your robot system requirements, develop ideas, and plans for your automation, and then bring the automation to life in your factory.
SP Technology can assist you in the following ways as a robotic system integrator:
- Conduct research on your project’s viability.
- Determine which robot type and tooling are best for your application.
- With decades of expertise, we can offer cost-saving suggestions to you.
- During training, the operators will be provided with instructions on the systems.
- Fully staff the system with your factory or manufacturing facility.
A good robot systems integrator gives you their professional expertise and a comprehensive package to assist you in your selections. Do you own a business that wants to implement leaner manufacturing methods using an industrial automation solution? If that’s the case, get in touch with us right away. SP Technology is a highly regarded partner for top robotics manufacturers, including Universal Robots
We’ll assign you a project manager who will work with you to develop the ideal automated system for your manufacturing processes.
Why are industrial robots important?
This is where manufacturing and robotics come together. Today, robots have a significant role in the manufacturing industry. Automated manufacturing solutions should be part of any operation that wants to achieve maximum efficiency, safety, and competitive advantage in the market. Manufacturing robots automate routine activities while minimizing margins of error and allowing human employees to focus on more productive sections of the process.
In manufacturing, robots have several responsibilities. Autonomous robots in manufacturing are frequently used for high-volume, repetitive tasks — where the speed, accuracy, and durability of a robot provide unrivalled advantages. Other manufacturing automation solutions include robots that assist people with more difficult assignments. The machine executes parts of the procedure such as lifting, holding, and moving heavy components.
Robotic process automation in manufacturing allows businesses to stay competitive worldwide by providing a cost-effective, viable alternative to offshoring and filling labour shortages in areas where it may be difficult to recruit suitable workers. Manufacturing robots allow employees to concentrate on innovation, efficiency, and other more complicated procedures that lay the groundwork for growth and success. Increased production, enhanced worker safety and happiness, and a stronger bottom line are all possible.
Five Reasons to Use Robotics in Manufacturing
- Manufacturers benefit from the use of robots in a variety of stages throughout the manufacturing process.
- Robots may be instructed to work 24 hours a day, seven days a week in the case of lights-out operation for continuous production.
- Robotic equipment is quite adaptable and may be tailored to execute even demanding activities.
- Manufacturers are finding it more difficult than ever to stay competitive as robots become increasingly popular.
- Automation may be extremely cost-effective for almost every size of the firm, from small businesses to giant corporations.
Robots are also great for handling components that are too tiny for human eyes and hands
since they never make errors. One of the reasons why more goods are produced to be put together by robots from the start is because of this.
With the development of tech and a vision for the future, innovative industrial robots will be able to cope with unknown or novel situations without human intervention by detecting forces. This technology is rapidly becoming practical, requiring no expensive fixturing or tooling, and force sensing allow a robot to change when an assembly problem arises.
Although each manufacturer may profit from utilizing robots, all can profit from doing so. Get in touch with CyberWeld and find out what type of manufacturing robots can do for your