They say our room is our sanctuary, and elevating the space and vibe of your room needs some ideas. Change is very important, and sometimes it’s needed.
There’s a whole another level of satisfaction and feeling of proudness we get when it comes to being creative and making your things at home.
Coming up with new ideas now and then to fulfill your needs and giving it a crafty personal touch gives another level of happiness. The feeling when we say “I made it” gives us the feeling of pride.
But some things need a little more than creativity, a solid plan!
And giving your room a light effect is one of them.
You don’t have to worry because that solid plan is here, giving you multiple ideas of how to make lamp at home.
Don’t worry; it’s not going to go heavy on your pockets. Instead, it’s cost-effective, takes a little bit of time and patience, and, when done right, will give your room a new coziness while enhancing the ambiance.
Bring the Sky Closer with This Lamp:
- You’ll require thread, a paper lantern, a LED light (preferably battery operated), a glue gun, and a few polyfills.
- Begin by taking your paper lantern and fanning it out. Next, take the hot glue gun and began placing it into the ridges of your lantern little by little.
- Start to apply the polyfill in small quantities as you apply the glue. When the first layer is done, apply another layer to give it an opaque cloudy look.
- Place the battery-operated LED light inside in a way that it doesn’t fall.
- To finish it up, some strings through the clasp and tie it all together.
- Hang it up to bring the sky closer and enjoy the vibe.
Enhance the Look of Your Room with This Lamp:
Here comes the one that is least expensive yet so majestic to look at.
- You’ll need a balloon, yarn, glue, and an LED bulb. Yes, that’s it.
- Blow your balloon and keep it aside. Take the yarn strings and start dipping them in Fevicol first and then start rolling it on the balloon in different directions.
- Once your balloon is 40%-50% covered in yarn, please keep it in a bowl to give it support and leave it overnight to dry.
- Now is the fun part, poke the balloon, and it will leave you with a ball-shaped yarn. Ensure the yarn is fully dried before poking; otherwise, you won’t get the desired look you’re going for.
- Put the bulb inside and hang it in the room to give your room a majestic aura.
Bring Nature Close with This Simple DIY Lamp:
Making things look expensive is not a hassle anymore. Spicing up your room with this minimalist yet chic DIY is a quick way to go.
- A fake tree branch can easily get at any crafty store according to your preference of size and a giant bulb. Make sure the branch has good support at the bottom so that it can stand.
- Hang the bulb on the top and keep it in the desired place. Make sure it is near the power supply so that your wire looks neat and clean.
Our room is the last place we go after the whole day of work, and it must give us calm yet creative aura. So we hope now you have an answer to how to make a lamp at home.
Lighting is one of the main elements that can spice up the look of your room. And these creative ideas will make it easier for you to achieve that.
There’s an idea for everyone: a dreamer, a person with a creative mind, and a minimalist. Just a little bit of time and a little bit of effort, and it all goes a long way.