A car title loan is a form of short-term loan that enables an individual to draw a loan against his car, provided it is under sole proprietorship with the vehicle as collateral. The guarantee provided by the car is just a handover of the title but not the entire car itself till the end of the repayment time.
A car loan depends on a multitude of factors such as the condition of the vehicle, amount of the loan, interest rate, documentation, original document list, etc.
- Conditions of a car title loan
- Car title loans are short-term in nature taking guarantee against the loan as the borrower’s car
- They are often useful for people with poor ratings or the ones who want fast cash but without any paperwork
- Car lenders are restricted in many states and are not allowed to function
- The only documentation that needs to be submitted is of, who you are and your document of the vehicle own your vehicle,
- Documents of Income proof and two references if possible
- Any additional documents in few cases
- The time period for the loan and the interest payment is essential as individual companies also allow quarterly interest payment
Required documentation for car title lender
- Original papers of the vehicle including registration number displaying single ownership
- Any government-issued ID with the same name as the papers
- In case of the third person, then any government-issued id along with a signed affidavit mentioning the same
- Electricity bill or any other utility bill with the same name as the car documents
- Current registration for the vehicle as collateral
- Vehicle insurance proof
- Any servicing document for the collateral car
- Contact details of the two valid references
- Duplicate copies of the keys for the vehicle
- If any interest for the vehicle is still there, then the documents of the loan interest.
Things to consider before taking a car title loan:
- The rate of interest amount
- The interest-paying time
- The total amount that needs to be sanctioned
- The amount for the one-time fees
- The period for which the loan is taken
How does a car loan vary from other loans?
- Quick processing:Car loans or auto loan gets processed much faster than traditional loans
- Rate of interest:The rate of interest for car loans is much higher than conventional loans because these loans are provided mostly by NBFC (non-banking financial institutions) that don’t need any guarantor, thus levying a high rate of interest.
- Documentation:Auto loans require very little documentation, just the car documents and references, unlike other loans where a lot of documentation is needed.
- No guarantor required: Unlike other loans where guarantors or strong collaterals are needed, car loans don not require any guarantor who is very convenient for borrowers
- No credit score check required: traditional loans require credit check report from the bureau and only basis that loans are considered to be sanctioned
The market is filled with some competition when it comes to car loan lenders. Still, the infiltration of several fake companies has made choosing a genuine car loan lender almost impossible. Thus, ‘cartitleloanlender.com’, an online company, exhibits an extensive database of car lenders in one platform so that honest, easy, and convenient options for car lenders can be explored, allowing instant loans easy.
How does car title lender work?
This informational website helps in-
- Identifying car loan lenders that are genuine in the industry
- Alternate selection of car loaners rather than just one single option
- Complete information on how each loan works
- Evaluates risk assessment
- Comparing different rates of interest with different lenders
- Information on documentation
- Identifying lenders near me
- Getting in touch with the lenders efficiently
How does a car title loan work?
- Select a proper car loan lender from our website
- Compare him with the others
- Submit appropriate documentation like-
- Application form
- Car and its paperwork
- The registration or title to your car
- Any government-approved photo ID
- If you have any loan against the car, then those documents as well.
- Two or more references along with their government-approved ID
- If all of the above is in order, then the amount is processed within a couple of hours and after the payment of the one-time processing fees for the lender
- Once the money is paid out, then monthly instalments starting with a particular interest levied against that amount
What happens when you fail to pay off the loan?
If you happen to fail to pay the loan upfront, then the loan lender can seize the car, sell it, and keep the money. Unavailability to pay also leads to falling in the customer ratings, which might make it challenging to procure a loan the next time.
Thus, car loan lenders are a fantastic option for the people hoping to wish for an express loan but with some constraints. You can visit the ‘cartitleloanlender.com’ and browse through to understand more on how does a title loan work.